Sunday, May 29, 2005

Just in case you were wondering...

I stumbled across this meme over at Snappyhour, which was swiped from here. Enjoy kiddies.

A - Age you lost your virginity? - 17
B - Band listening to right now? - At this moment, Oasis (via virginradio.com)
C - Dream car? - Nissan Xterra. The thought of being in so high up makes me feel powerful. When you're only 4'11" you need all the help you can get.
D - Dad’s name? - Mike
E - Easiest person to make me laugh? - All of my friends. That's why I count them all as friends, the ability to make me laugh is a highly rated quality in people for me.
F - Food you miss most? - Grasshopper Pie Ice Cream. Served in the college dining halls, I haven't seen it since.
G - Any encounters with ghosts? - Yep. I firmly believe I've spoken to not only my grandfather but my dear friend Kevin through my dreams. Numerous times.
H - Person most hated at the moment? - Don't really hate anyone. Dislike? The list is too long.
I - Interesting unknown fact about yourself? - As much as I say I don't want to, if the right guy came along I wouldn't mind the M word (marriage, that is).
J - The first letter of the last person who broke your heart? - P
K - Kissing with eyes opened or closed? - Closed. Sometimes I peek though.
L - Last time you did LSD? - Never.
M - Most memorable moment you can think of in a minute? - Trip to Ireland 3 years ago!
N - Nicknames? - Spud, Yip and Princess.
O - What’s the most valued possession? - Pearl earrings my grandmother gave me for my high school graduation, an old wind up watch inherited from my great-grandmother and pictures of my family and friends.
P - Poison of choice? - Cheese. Love the stuff. Shouldn't eat it because of the kidney stones but just can't contain myself.
Q - The last quote you heard: - "We're having a tatoo party if you want to stop by later."
R - What are you allergic to? - pork, pollen and fresh cut grass.
S - Song you sang last? - Franz Ferdinand, Take me out.
T - Time you woke up? - Around 10:30ish a.m.
U - Fav. pair of underwear? - As much as I hate to admit it, my granny panties. So comfortable and forgiving.
V - Vegetable you hate most? - Brussel sprouts. Blech.
W - What are you the most afraid of? - Spending the rest of my life withouth someone who loves me..
X - X-rated love life? - Ahem, not lately.
Y - Year you were born? - 1975
Z - Zodiac sign? - Saggitarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home